Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hoarding

I'm starting to feel like a little squirrel storing up for winter. We hope, optimistically, to begin our bathroom addition in October or November. It may not happen then, but I've already started buying up fixtures and scoping out deals in preparation. It's all at super great prices, so I can always resell items for at least what I paid if the project falls through or I change my mind. And we are blessed with the large shop building, so storage isn't a problem.

I've already bought...

two undermount sinks from discontinued store displays (had to go to two different Lowes to get them!):
Photobucket

two (almost new) matching Delta sink faucets from eBay:
Photobucket

three windows from Craigslist:
Photobucket

a combo bath fan/light on clearance at Home Depot:
Photobucket

two furniture style vanities on close-out at our JCPenney Outlet store:
Photobucket

and the pièce de résistance, an antique 1920's clawfoot tub from the flea market:
Photobucket

I still need a shower faucet set, the toilet, my tile for the custom shower, a small chandelier for over the clawfoot tub, and flooring; but that's not bad for a head start!

No comments:

Post a Comment