Thursday, September 17, 2009

Making Contact

Since Jeff and I will soon be in Sandusky with one of the largest gatherings we've enjoyed in recent years, I thought an updated version of the old-fashioned calling card was in order. We haven't seen some of our old friends in quite a long time and are bound to make plenty of new ones. Having a card with address, phone number, and emails will save me from writer's cramp in an attempt to exchange contact information with everyone.

So, I used a site from which I've ordered business cards in the past and designed a "family card". Here's the finished product! (I've blurred the contact information just for Internet privacy, but it's quite legible on the real deal ;-)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, we'll be seeing you there! We should try to catch dinner together one night.

    ReplyDelete