Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Big smile now!

A few people have pointed out in the past how many of our photos look the same due to similar poses each time. In large part, this is because Jeff often takes the photo himself; hence, I'm always on his left side, the shot is fairly close-up, and Jeff usually has a rather concentrated half-smile.

So I had to post this picture from last year that I found while searching for something else. We were fascinated with a friend's new camera that has a "smile recognition" feature. Once you press the shutter button, the camera will wait to snap the picture until the subject is smiling. We wondered how it would work with multiple parties in the shot, so we started making faces until one of us suddenly smiled, and bang! You can see the results for yourself ;-)
Photobucket

Lest we leave you scarred, here's a more normal photo to conclude (I guess the smile feature can still function while I'm eating hair).
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment